In addition to healthier, how to brighten the face naturally makes you not depend on expensive cosmetic products, fewer side effects, and the results can be more durable.
Some people tend to use expensive products to make facial skin look brighter. In fact, these products are not always effective, even the risk of causing skin disorders if used improperly. Below is a way of brightening the face naturally that can be tried.
|How to Brighten a Natural Facet Effectively|
Facial care products as simple as possible
People often think that using many facial products will bring more benefits. The fact of using too many different products will actually bring more risk of irritation. In addition, the content of certain substances can also reduce the benefits of an ingredient in other products, so that the use becomes ineffective. For example, salicylic acid breaks down ingredients such as vitamin C or retinol. Therefore, use as little and simple maintenance products as you need.
Some of the things below can be a guide.
- Use soap with a soft content to cleanse the face sufficiently. Washing your face too often with soap that is too hard content can remove natural facial oils that keep skin healthy.
- After washing your face, dry your face by dabbing the towel instead of rubbing it to keep the skin from getting dull and dry.
- Avoid using alcohol-based products, especially if your facial skin includes dry skin. Conversely, if your skin is quite oily, avoid using oil-based products and use a water-based.
- Always apply sunscreen to protect the skin. Repeat every three hours, even when the weather is overcast.
Using care products as needed means reducing the risk of undesirable side effects.
Also Read : How to Get Rid of Stamped Palaces
Improve your diet
Reduce consumption of processed foods and multiply the consumption of vegetables and fruits. Limit consumption of fat and carbohydrates to maintain skin appearance. Also limit milk-based products that can also trigger acne. It's a good idea to include foods that contain the nutrients below in your daily menu.
- Beta carotene the body needs to be converted into vitamin A. This vitamin is important as a way of enlightening the face naturally because it plays to protect the skin from sun damage, heal wounds, and speed up the skin change. To get beta carotene, consumption of yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruits such as sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and carrots.
- Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants such as catechins that help the body prevent and repair sun damage. This content makes it right to cope with inflammation in the skin.
- Vitamin C can nourish the skin so as not to dull and sag and also contains antioxidants to combat free radicals and brighten the skin.
Consumption of healthy foods will make the skin brighter in the long term.
Some facial skin problems, such as acne and sensitive skin, occur due to uncontrolled stress. Manage stress by keeping peace of mind, doing what you like, and rearranging priorities.
Avoid cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, and excessive sun exposure
People who like to smoke and often move in the sun without sunscreen tend to look older than their actual age, because they have more wrinkles and pigmentation on their skin. As much as possible, avoid too long outdoor activities between the hours of 10:00 to 14:00, when the sun is shining hot. Wear long-sleeved hats and underwear to reduce sun exposure.
In addition, cigarettes reduce the blood flow that plays a role in the formation of collagen so that the face is more at risk of wrinkles. Also, avoid the consumption of alcoholic beverages because of the risk of causing dry skin.
Sport and enough rest
Adequate sleep is the simplest way to brighten the face naturally. By sleeping 7-8 hours a day, you will be spared from pale facial skin, puffy eyes, and dark circles on the eyes. Sleeping in the supine position is better for the face than the prone position. In addition, regular exercise plays a role in circulation and help nourish the skin. Smooth blood flow helps the production of collagen that slows the occurrence of wrinkles.
How to enlighten the face naturally will not bring immediate results. But in addition to cost savings, these ways not only make the face brighter, but also healthier body.