Maintaining the health of the reproductive organs is the first step in preparing for an exciting future. Especially women who are actually having menstrual periods, cleanliness and hygiene must be maintained intimate organ. Vaginal yeast infection is a health problem that most complained about women, about maintaining the cleanliness of the area Miss V is one cause.
Prior to the main discussion, we first know any disturbance in the female sex organ? How many kinds, and how the first treatment?
|Vaginal Yeast Infection Coping With 8 Easy Ways|
Menstrual Disorders (amenorrhea)
Menstruation is a regular cycle that occurs in women. Menstrual disorders will occur if the original cycle regularly be messy and uncertain. Primary amenorrhea is the absence of menstrual disorders that menstruation until the age of 17 years while the Secondary amenorrhea is the absence of menstruation for 3-6 months in women who experience menstrual cycle. Factors could cause significant due to hormonal changes or due to the influence of certain diseases. For that you should immediately contact a doctor if feeling experienced menstrual disorders.
It's the most common problem experienced by women, symptoms of vaginal discharge and itching - itching in the vaginal area, sometimes also arises a kind of acne or spots - a very itchy red spots. The cause may be fungal or bacterial infection. To cope with itching in the vagina, you can see in artikel- 7 powerful way to eliminate vaginal itching.
Cancer genitalia scope includes cancer of the cervix and ovary. Symptoms vary depending on the location of cancer, if his place in the ovaries will display symptoms such as heaviness in the pelvis and abnormal vaginal bleeding. Handling can with chemotherapy or surgical procedures.
Okay, we're back to the main discussion of the second part of the female sex organ disorders above, precisely is the vaginal yeast infection.
What Is Vaginal Yeast Infection?
Vaginal yeast infection is a type of vaginitis or vaginal inflammation characterized by irritation, intense itching, and discharge. These infections can strike at any time, meaning that the woman may have more than one vaginal yeast infection. The infection is not classified as a sexually transmitted disease (STD) even though the fungus that causes the condition can spread through sexual contact.
What Causes Vaginal Yeast Infection?
Vaginal yeast infections caused by the fungus candida. Candida is a microorganism that is normally present in your vagina naturally together with Lactobacillus bacteria.
The bacteria candida produces excess acid in the vagina that causes bacteria to others die, then there was an imbalance of microorganisms in the vagina resulting in an overgrowth of the fungus Candida, and too much of this fungus in the vagina resulting in vaginal itching, burning sensation, and signs - other signs of fungal infection. Excess fungal growth in the vagina may be caused by the consumption of antibiotics whose use resulted in a decrease in the number of lactobacillus bacteria (good bacteria) in the vagina.
In addition, factors change in pH (level of acidity or alkalinity) of the vagina, pregnancy, uncontrolled diabetes, immune system disorders, or anything that changes the amount of bacteria that are normally present in the vagina, such as the problems of irritation and cleanliness were also taking part in the Fungal infections of the vagina
Also Read : Causes and How to Treat Tumors mediastinum
Symptoms of vaginal yeast infection is abnormal vaginal discharge as
- Yellowish discharge with an unpleasant smell
- White discharge and very creamy like cheese
- Pain during intercourse
- Pain during urination
- Redness and swelling of the vulva, vagina and vaginal lips felt hot and itchy
- Sometimes it also appears a kind of acne or spots - a very itchy red spots around the vagina
Tips on What You Can Do To Overcome Vaginal Yeast Infection?
Treatment is usually effective, unless you have recurrent yeast infections four times or more in one year. If you feel experiencing recurrent yeast infections should consult with a physician, as well as conduct tips - tips below
- If symptoms are mild and you do not have pelvic pain or fever, and not the first vaginal yeast infection but not many - times previous vaginal yeast infections, and are not pregnant, you can treat yourself at home. You can buy Miconazole, Klortrimazol, Tioconazole at the nearest pharmacy. Read carefully how to use and rules of use. Take this medicine for 3-7 days depending on the drugs you buy
- Soaking in warm water will greatly help in reducing the symptoms
- Avoid using seprotan women's health, fragrances, or talc in the genital area
- Avoid using inner or outer pants that are too tight to avoid irritation
- Wear underwear made of cotton in order to keep moisture from the genital area and maximize the absorption of sweat
- Keep your vaginal area diligently, changing pads and shower 2 times a day or more
- Avoid the use of soap or tissue in the vaginal area, you should use if you want clean water
- Be diligent exercise regularly to maintain good health and stamina so as not susceptible to vaginal yeast infections
When to Ask for Medical Help?
There are times when you are not encouraged to do their own care and treatment at home, this is because the condition of infection which would have addressed health personnel.
- The following things - things that can be taken into consideration
- If you have a condition that can worsen the infection such as pregnancy, diabetes, or HIV, you should not use home care without consulting a physician first
- If the yeast infection does not respond to medication OTC, prescription drugs may well be the case. Similarly, if you experience symptoms return after two months of treatment, then you should contact your doctor to get professional treatment and stop nursing home
- If you first experienced vaginal infection, then you should consult a doctor and do not do home care.
That's all this discussion about vaginal yeast infections, hopefully this article can help and certainly useful for you.